Bardin str. 4/1
PH: +7 (495) 778-1699
Fax: +7 (495) 778-1699
Visit Interface Ltd. Website
Request Quote for Further Information
NanoMaker is a powerful software/hardware system for SEM/FIB based lithography
that is intended for state-of-the-art technology of designing and manufacturing
micro and nano electronic devices and objects.
- NanoMaker provides a unique set of possibilities for nanotechnologies.
- It is supplied with friendly graphic editor to design hierarchical structures
of any size and shape arranged to any level of complexity.
- Makes simulation of resist development.
- Calculates exposure dose values/times considering proximity effect correction
for 2D/3D structures.
- Compensates static distortion of e-beam deflecting system.
- Significantly reduces total exposure time by actively suppressing dynamic
delays of e-beam deflection.
- Allows writing without beam blanking.
- Can be used as diagnostic tool for creation of high-resolution panoramic
view of large-scale (centimeters) micro objects.