Bandwidth Foundry Pty Ltd
Australian company, The Bandwidth Foundry seeks to create value through innovation in photonics manufacturing via:
- technology innovations and transfers that create new business or extend or enhance current technologies;
- Intellectual property generation; and
- technology development collaboration and photonics foundry services provision.
The Bandwidth Foundry is presently pursuing three core technology development areas:
- 2-D Interferometric Lithography (for planar PBG devices);
- Optical Interconnects; and
- Silicon Optical Bench.
The Bandwidth Foundry is funded in part by A$12.5 million in technology infrastructure grants from the Australian Government (A$9.5 million) and from the New South Wales State Government (A$3 million) under the Major National Research Facility (MNRF) Program.
Photolithography Foundry, Photomask Production, Direct Laser Writing of Optical Materials, Soft Lithography Stamps,
We are also developing new nano-printing and nano-patterning technologies based on soft-lithography and two-dimensional interferometric lithography (2DIL). Application areas include flat panel displays and advanced integrated photonic devices.
Mr David O'Connor
Director of Operations and Facilities