ChemSensing customizes Metalloporphyrins, a family of chemically reactive dyes that form the core of our technology.
- These molecules undergo measurable color change when they are exposed to volatile organic compounds.
- ChemSensing measures these color changes to produce clustered data that generates definitive results
- Metalloporphyrin dyes are unaffected by humidity and have excellent chemical/thermal stability
- ChemSensing is an expert at customizing these dyes by changing their chemical structure
- These changes allow the dyes to be tuned to specific volatile organic compounds