Innovative Scientific Solutions Inc.
2766 Indian Ripple Rd.
PH: 1 (937) 429 4980
Visit Innovative Scientific Solutions Inc. Website
Request Quote for Further Information
ISSI has pioneered the development of several laser diagnostic tools for flow visualization and measurement. Our researchers are specialized in obtaining simultaneous, instantaneous data using multiple laser systems. The techniques routinely used at ISSI in understanding complex subsonic and supersonic flows are:
- RMS (Reactive Mie Scattering)
- LIF (Laser-Induced Fluorescence)
- CARS (Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy)
- PIV (Particle Image Velocimetry)
- Holographic 3-D PIV
- LDV (Laser Doppler Velocimetry)
- PDV/DGV (Planar Doppler Velocimetry/Doppler Global Velocimetry)
- TFV (Thin-Filament Velocimetry)
- PSP/TSP (Pressure Sensitive Paint/Temperature Sensitive Paint)
- Plasma Diagnostics
Scientists at ISSI are constantly improving these techniques by keeping pace with advances in laser technology. Ultra-fast, high-repetition-rate lasers are used to probe combustion processes at macroscopic scales, and short-pulse-width lasers are used to investigate the characteristics of supercritical fuels. ISSI's innovations are leading toward a new generation of laser-diagnostic tools for reacting flows. Our scientists are now able to characterize turbulent and chemical structures and their interactions in reacting flows.