J P Sercel Associates Inc.
17 D Clinton Drive
PH: 1 (603) 595 7048
Visit J P Sercel Associates Inc. Website
Request Quote for Further Information
Expertise in UV materials processing at 355nm, 351nm, 308nm, 266nm,248nm, 193nm, and 157nm wavelengths.
A fully equipped applications development laboratory staffed with Ph.D. laser scientists.
A contract manufacturing facility equipped with JPSA® industrial excimer and UV-DPSS workstations available to meet customer needs from prototype to high-volume production.
- Plastic, ceramic, hard dielectric, glass and metal micro machining.
- Non-destructive, high-resolution marking.
- 1-micron- resolution micro lithography.
- High-speed micro via drilling.
- Selective material removal with submicron depth control.
- State-of-the-art, turnkey industrial laser system design and construction.
- Custom robotic and part handling system design and construction.
- Object-oriented Windows® 2000 Software development, with ActiveX® COM functionality.
- Modular beam delivery components, accessories and optics.
- Laser refurbishment center providing repair and reconditioning services for a variety of excimer laser makes and models.
- VUV and DUV optical damage testing services and systems
JPSA's contract manufacturing facility now houses 13 state of the art excimer and UV-DPSS laser workstations. Our applications laboratory is equipped with two excimer systems and a host of diagnostic equipment for laser process development and characterization. We have recently developed F2 laser, optics, calorimetry, and beam delivery technology. This capablility allows us to offer comprehensive VUV optic testing and materials processing services at 157nm.
JPSA’s team of highly experienced scientists and engineers has over 100 years of combined experience in industrial excimer laser design and applications. Although we consider excimer lasers to be our core competency, we also offer considerable expertise in solid state and CO2 laser technology. JPSA currently offers the IX series of laser workstations, which includes the IX-150, IX-300, IX-400, IX-500, IX-600 and IX-1000. These advanced processing systems incorporate advanced, COM enabled Windows® 2000-based control software, optically efficient beam delivery with resolution to less than 1 micron, and positioning systems with submicron resolution.