Oxford Instruments' INCA system is the world's leading platform for X-ray analysis on the Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM).
Software and detector technology for Energy Dispersive Microanalysis (EDS), as well as Wavelength Dispersive Microanalysis (WDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD) are all seamlessly integrated into this single universal platform. INCA means power and productivity. The system has been designed and built using over 30 years of microanalysis experience together with valuable input from the people who use this equipment for real applications.
INCA Platform Solutions
The following solutions are available as part of the INCA platform:
- INCAEnergy for EDS Microanalysis on a SEM
- INCAEnergy TEM for EDS Microanalysis on a TEM
- INCAFeature for automated feature analysis
- INCASteel for the classification of steel inclusions
- INCAGSR dedicated solution for Gun Shot residue analysis
- INCAWave for WDS Microanalysis
- INCAEnergy+ for combined EDS and WDS Microanalysis
- INCASynergy for combined EDS and EBSD
- INCACrystal for EBSD Microanalysis
- HKL Channel 5 for EBSD Microanalysis
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Oxford Instruments Nanoanalysis.
For more information on this source, please visit Oxford Instruments Nanoanalysis.