Hockmeyer offers the HCP Immersion Mill that uses rapid recirculation milling technology to acquire a smaller particle size and tighter particle distribution. These aspects are accomplished by pumping the slurry via the media field more frequently and more efficiently than any other mill, including horizontal, vertical or basket mills.
Fast mixing and milling of raw materials are carried out in a single tank engaged for the entire cycle. Moreover, circulation can be as fast as 50 passes per hour.
Faster than any other technology available in the market, the HCP Immersion Mill is designed for use in a variety of tanks with various capacities.
The main features of the Hockmeyer HCP Immersion Mill are:
- Reduces product loss
- Offers reliable and predictable performance
- Efficiently uses small quantities of media
- Uses media as small as 0.5mm and as large as 2mm
- Maximization of color strength, gloss durability, and yield
- Minimization of contamination, solvent loss, and clean-up
- Reduction of process time by as much as 300%
- Reduction of raw material costs by an average of 5%
- Multiple tank positions with 360º rotation
- Various materials of construction available.