Hockmeyer has launched the new HCPS Immersion Mill that features an upper auger and interchangeable scraper blades. The patented auger feeds high viscosity materials through the mill.
The "S" series is specifically designed for processing highly thixotropic and high viscosity products up to 2 million cps.
The main features of the HCPS Immersion Mill are:
- Patented auger feeds high viscosity materials via the mill
- Interchangeable single arm sweep and helical sweep design
- Keeps the side wall clear and improves heat transfer
- Helical sweep keeps the bottom and side wall clear
- Sweep is easily removed for batch flexibility
- One step process means easier cleaning and less labor
- Suitable for high viscosity batches
- Requires minimal operator interface.