NTEGRA Aura from NT-MDT is an advanced scanning probe microscope specifically designed to conduct research in external magnetic fields, vacuum and controlled environment conditions.
The instrument enables users to perform studies on surface characteristics with near-surface physical fields of different objects placed into vacuum.
The NTEGRA Aura features an optical system with 1µm resolution, and a built-in closed-loop control for all the axes. It can work with over 40 different AFM techniques and is perfect for measurements in vacuum up to 10-3 Torr. Thanks to the open architecture, the functions of the NTEGRA Aura can be extended to high-temperature experiments and magnetic measurements with external magnetic field.
The main features of the NTEGRA Aura are:
- Compact design
- Enables studies of surface characteristics with nanometric resolution
- Optical system with 1µm resolution
- Built-in closed-loop control for all the axes
- Can work with more than 40 different AFM techniques
- Easy to use and maintain
- Open architecture extends the functions of the system to high-temperature experiments and specialized magnetic measurements