NT-MDT’s NTEGRA Aura is an innovative scanning probe microscope specially designed to conduct research in external magnetic fields, vacuum and controlled environment conditions.
The instrument enables users to perform studies on surface features with near-surface physical fields of various objects placed into vacuum.
The NTEGRA Aura features an optical system with 1 µm resolution, and an integral closed-loop control for all the axes. It can work with more than 40 different AFM methods and is ideal for measurements in vacuum up to 10-3 Torr. Owing to the open architecture, the functions of the NTEGRA Aura can be stretched to high-temperature experiments and magnetic measurements with external magnetic field.
- Enables studies of surface characteristics with nanometric resolution
- Compact design
- Easy to use and maintain
- Optical system with 1 µm resolution
- Integral closed-loop control for all the axes
- Open architecture extends the functions of the system to high-temperature experiments and dedicated magnetic measurements
- Can work with over 40 different AFM methods