NT-MDT’s NEXT is an easy-to-use atomic force microscope that allows multiple AFM and STM capabilities and delivers excellent performance. The instrument provides high resolution optical microscope positioning, motorized sample positioning, as well as motorized zoom and focusing of the optical microscope.
In addition, the Nova PX software algorithms eliminate the gap between AFM and optics and delivers continuous zoom from large optical view to atomic resolution. Integrated with the PX Ultra controller, NEXT provides a wide range of STM and AFM methods for both beginners and advanced users.
With its wide range of methods and modes of probe measurements, NEXT is suitable for many applications in science and technology.
The main features of NEXT are:
- Excellent automation level
- Routine atomic resolution
- Fast scanner with XYZ low-noise close-loop
- Integrated with atomic force microscopy technique HybriD Mode
- Superior noise floor and thermal drifts
- 60+ SPM modes in basic configuration
- Continuous zoom from millimeter to nanometer range
- Advanced control electronics
- Topography measurements
- Curves analysis
- Easy-to-use and flexible software