NT-MDT's SOLVER Nano atomic force microscope (AFM) is specifically designed for research and education purposes.
AFM is utilized as a standard analytical tool for the characterization of physical properties with high spatial resolution down to the atomic level. The SOLVER Nano is suitable for researchers who need a low-cost, rugged, and easy-to-use professional instrument.
The instrument is fitted with a 100 micron closed loop XYZ peizotube scanner with low-noise capacitance sensors. When compared to optical or strain gauge sensors, capacitance sensors have greater speed in the feedback signal. These capabilities allow all the primary AFM methods in a compact SPM design.
The SOLVER Nano can be used for studying carbon materials, polymers and bio objects.
The main features of the SOLVER Nano AFM are:
- Rugged and low-cost
- Easy-to-use professional tool
- Allows characterization of physical properties with high spatial resolution down to atomic level
- Equipped with professional 100 micron CL peizotube scanner with low-noise capacitance sensors
- Suitable for research and education purposes
- Range of accessories available