The STOE IPDS II diffractometer is a state-of-the-art diffractometer integrated with a reliable and sensitive imaging plate technology. It is designed to meet all scientific requirements such as proteins, small molecules and electron density measurements.
The IPDS II is supplied with a range of accessories, such as Goniometer heads, X-ray fibre optics, and low- and high-temperature attachments.
The main features of the IPDS II diffractometer are as follows:
- A single instrument for both small molecules and proteins
- Imaging plate technology
- Single and dual beam capability
- Low- and high-temperature attachments
- Extremely low background (no dark current)
- High dynamic range (16bits)
- Flexible sample environment
- Ideal for weak scatterers
- Consistent intensities of very weak and very strong reflexions in the same frame
- Low maintenance, low costs of ownership, long lifetime
- Double instrument setup possible
- X-ray fibre optics