The STOE STADIVARI diffractometer can be used to explore reciprocal space in a fast and flexible way. It can be arranged in both vertical and horizontal position, and provides a versatile analysis of a wide range of materials.
The STADIVARI can be utilized for single crystal as well powder diffraction. It includes the Open Eulerian Cradle that provides sufficient space to add high- or low- temperature devices, high pressure cells and other chambers. Users can combine one sealed tube, two sealed tubes, one microfocus BDS and two microfocus BDS in the dual-beam setup.
The STADIVARI, the latest member of STOE diffractometers, is completely incorporated in the STOE X-Area software package.
The main features of the STADIVARI diffractometer are as follows:
- Flexible goniometer (Eulerian cradle and various fixed chi setups)
- Sphere of confusion < 0.01mm
- Different sources (Microfocus BDS etc.)
- High-tech interface
- Ultrafast hybrid pixel detector
- Utilized for single crystal and powder diffraction
- Dual-beam setup
- Goniometer heads
- Temperature attachments
- X-ray fibre optics