The most recently launched generation of QUANTAX EDS features a broad range of active areas and slim line technology for the XFlash® 6 detector series.
Bruker’s EDS detectors, in combination with the new enhanced hybrid pulse processor have set the benchmark for functionality and performance. This latest series offers software and hardware technology for delivering highly rapid and consistent results in EDS analysis.
The key features of the QUANTAX EDS include:
- Novel slim-line technology detectors providing excellent solid angle for efficient radiation detection
- Wide range of detector sizes - 10, 30, 60 and 100mm2 active area detectors offer ideal solutions for micro- and nano-analysis
- Excellent energy resolution provides the highest quality spectra for precise analysis
- Novel signal processing unit with hybrid technology providing high performance pulse processing to help get the job done faster
- More than 1500kcps input count rate
- More than 600kcps output count rate
- High precision slider with fully integrated motor for exact positioning
- Enhanced heat sink geometry for perfect detector cooling, ensuring stable measurement conditions
- Light weight design, maximum detector weight of 3.75kg
- Powerful ESPRIT analytical software featuring a full range of analytical tools and supporting combination of different measurement methods on the electron microscope
- The world's most comprehensive atomic database ensures most dependable low energy peak identification
- Highly sophisticated algorithms for quantification and the unique combinability of standardless and standard-based methods provide highest accuracy results