CSI’s Nano-Observer is an advanced AFM microscope that is both powerful and flexible. It is designed to provide both high level performance and easy usage with the aid of advanced technologies.
The USB controller has a real integrated lock-in to enable improved measurement capability such as phase detection and piezo-response mode.
A pre-alignment system and a low-noise laser provide high resolution and simplicity on a compact AFM head. Its intuitive software makes all the AFM settings simple so as to enable fast and safe AFM acquisitions.
The Nano-Observer is designed to handle the needs of advanced users and beginners. The system prevents the need for laser alignment with the pre-positioned tip system. A top and side view of the tip/sample along with vertical motorized control helps to make the pre-approach a lot simpler. By integrating the optical access with the X-Y translation stage, easy positioning can be achieved.
- Cost-effective solution
- Flexible and powerful
- Specific electrical modes (HD KFM, ResiScope, Soft ResiScope)
- Quality measurements (low noise laser and electronics to achieve high resolution)
- Environments (Environmental control, EZ Temp, EZ Liquids)
- Multiple modes (HD KFM, RESISCOPE, SOFT ResiScope, MFM, EFM, Force modulation, Thermal anlysis, Contact/Friction, Oscillating mode/Phase, Conductive AFM
- Easy of use (top and side view, intuitive software...)
- Material characterization
- Polymer science
- Electrical characterization
- Soft sample