The Helios PFIB DualBeam™ features FEI's most recent advances in Plasma Focused Ion Beam and field emission SEM (FESEM) technologies and their combined use.
FEI's first plasma based DualBeam is designed for high throughput, large volume processing, combined with extreme high resolution imaging in both 2D and 3D. For large scale cross-sectioning, large volume 3D data collection or large scale patterning, the Helios Plasma FIB DualBeam provides the highest quality of data in the shortest time.
Helios PFIB for Materials Science
- Achieve Up to 50X higher throughput milling with Xenon Plasma FIB and dedicated recipes and chemistries
- Gain the highest resolution imaging with unique monochromator technology
- Acquire the most reliable and repeatable long term data acquisition with unique 5 axis piezo stage
- Prepare highest quality 3D results with proven and optimized 3D acquisition packages (AutoSlice and View, EBS3)
- Perform the easiest 3D data processing with Avizo software
Helios PFIB for Electronics
The Helios PFIB is the world's most advanced DualBeam Plasma FIB platform for Large Area Sample Preparation and Analysis in semiconductor failure analysis, process development and process control laboratories.
The Helios PFIB system combines the innovative Helios Elstar™ with UC technology electron column, for high-resolution, high-contrast imaging, with the high-performance Vion Xenon plasma ion column, for fast and precise large area sample cross-sectioning and deprocessing.
Combined with FEI's proprietary Si Trenching, Dx and DE chemistries offer a unique Deprocess/Delayering solution for Electrical Fault Isolation of latest process technology devices.
Offers Optional Navigation and Inspection capabilities such as Infrared/Visible light Microscope, Analytical capabilities like EBSD, EDX.