The WaveCatcher is an intelligent and intuitive site survey tool that provides complex and comprehensive environmental data in a few minutes. It comes in a compact and user-friendly package that ensures easy access for any user.
The tool simplifies the process to make users understand the process environment. It is provided with robust hardware features and configurable software options that deliver precisely measured environmental data.
The WaveCatcher can be integrated to any type of sensors and optimized for any application. Using the WaveCatcher software, users can examine and view unit scales and multiple spectrum modes with a single touch of a button.
Download the brochure for more information
The main features of the WaveCatcher are:
- Intelligent and intuitive
- Compact design
- Streamlines the process for better understanding
The hardware features of the WaveCatcher include:
- Analog-to-digital converter
- Compact, highly portable carrying case
- WaveCatcher Signal Analysis software with compact computer
- Triple Axis EMI sensor
- Broadband acoustic microphone
- Single or triple axis vibration sensor
The software features available with the WaveCatcher are:
- Continuous measurement feature for all-day measurements
- Records detailed test notes and data
- Live zoom capabilities for enhanced analysis of data in a desired frequency bandwidth
- Records data as an image or spreadsheet file
- Pre-loaded and user-defined quicksets
Environmental Noise Sensors for the WaveCatcher
Triaxial Electomagnetic Interference (EMI) Sensor