The TS Series vibration isolation systems from Herzan deliver sub-hertz active vibration isolation in all six degrees of freedom.
The TS Series has a simple 'plug and play' design that enables researchers to focus on the key research application. The stiffness of the system provides better directional and positional stability, thereby ensuring a controlled and stable measuring environment.
The TS Series systems come in different models like TS-150, TS-140, TS-300 and TS-300 LT with varying capacities and load dimensions to suit different applications. The performance of the TS Series vibration isolation systems is determined by the transmissibility graph that provides a conservative estimate of performance in any lab environment corresponding to six translational and rotational vibration modes.
Download the brochure for more information
The main features of the TS Series vibration isolation systems are:
- Easy integration
- LCD display provides real time results
- Plug and play system
- Complete isolation performance
- No installation or maintenance required
- Advanced piezoelectric sensory technology delivers excellent isolation performance
- Sub-hertz active vibration isolation across all six degrees of freedom
The main applications of the TS Series vibration isolation systems include:
- Tribology and nanoindentation
- In-vitro fertilization
- High resolution microscopy
- High precision metrology
- Fluorescence microscopy
- SPM (AFM, STM, NSOM, etc.)