The Epsilon 3XLE instrument is a benchtop energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer, powered by the latest advances in excitation and detection technology. Epsilon 3XLE is an affordable, highly flexible analytical tool suitable for a wide range of applications which is configured with the powerful SDDUltra silicon drift detector that makes analysis of ultra-light elements like carbon, nitrogen and oxygen possible.
Ready for Any Sample Type
The Epsilon 3XLE can handle a large variety of sample types, including solids, pressed and loose powders, liquids and filters, weighing from a few grams to larger bulk samples. Epsilon 3XLE performs non-destructive quantitative analysis of elements from carbon to americium, in concentrations from 100% down to ppm levels.
The Epsilon 3XLE is a cost–effective and viable alternative for a wide variety of industries and applications, even when light elements analysis is of outmost importance, including:
- Cement production
- Food & cosmetics
- Mining, mineral beneficiation
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare products
- Polymers and related industries
- Research and education
The Epsilon 3XLE conforms to the requirements of relevant international standards such as ASTM, ISO and DIN. It is supported by the company's worldwide network of sales and service specialists.
The key benefits of the Epsilon 3XLE are:
- High-performance benchtop XRF spectrometer
- X-ray safety assured
- High sensitivity through smart excitation and detection technology
- Reliable and simple to operate
- Outstanding analytical performance (C – Am)
- Data treatment through advanced spectrum processing and state-of-the-art correction quantification algorithms
- Enhanced by standardless, fingerprinting and regulatory compliance modules
- Worldwide service network