The Epsilon 3X high-performance benchtop energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer is constructed with advanced excitation and detection technology. It is a highly flexible analytical tool that can be used for several applications.
The instrument is provided with 50kV excitation and advanced high-resolution silicon drift detector enabling testing of many elements from sodium to americium. The instrument is also capable of performing non-destructive quantitative analysis of elements in concentrations from 100% down to ppm levels.
The Epsilon 3X is economical and can handle many sample types such as liquids, pressed and loose powders, solids, and filters that range in weight from a few grams to larger bulk samples. It conforms to international standards including ISO, ASTM and DIN.
The key features of the Epsilon 3X are listed below:
- Cost–effective and viable alternative
- Dependable and easy to operate
- X-ray safety assured
- High sensitivity via smart excitation and detection technology
- Exceptional analytical performance (Na – Am)
- Improved by standardless, fingerprinting and regulatory compliance modules
- Data treatment via superior spectrum processing and high-tech correction quantification algorithms
- Global service network
The Epsilon 3X is used in the following industries:
- Food and cosmetics
- Cement production
- Research and education
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare products
- Mining, mineral beneficiation
- Polymers and related industries