The i-Raman® Pro is a part of the award winning line of i-Raman portable Raman spectrometers based on the state-of-the-art smart spectrometer technology. It is a portable Raman spectrometer and uses a high quantum efficiency CCD array detector with ultra deep cooling (-25°C) and high dynamic range to provide better signal-to-noise ratio for applications requiring over 30 minutes of integration time. This allows even the weakest Raman signals to be measured.
The compact mobile design integrated with an onboard touch screen tablet PC provides users with research grade Raman capabilities that can be used at any place. The i-Raman® Pro offers an innovative combination of wide spectral coverage and high resolution with configurations measuring from 65cm- 1 to 3200cm-1, thus enabling users to measure stretching bands around 3100cm- 1.
The i-Raman® Pro has a fiber optic probe, and can be used with a cuvette holder, a video microscope, and an XYZ positioning stage probe holder. Analysis can be done using the onboard BWSpecTM mobile software or by connecting to an external PC.
The main features of the i- Raman® Pro are listed below:
- Modern BWSpec mobile Raman data acquisition software provides an intuitive user interface and provides users with the choice of remotely exporting data gathered over a WiFi network
- High quantum efficiency CCD array detector with ultra deep cooling and high dynamic range
- Fiber optic coupling for easy sampling
- Patented CleanLaze® technology for laser stabilization
- 65cm-1 of the Rayleigh line
- Complete package of sampling accessories for measuring solid and liquid samples provide users maximum utility
The main applications of the i- Raman® Pro are given below:
- Forensic analysis
- Environmental science
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Semiconductor and solar industry
- Bioscience and medical diagnosis
- Raman microscopy
- Art and archaeology
- Polymers and chemical processes
- Geology and mineralogy
- Food and agriculture industry