The Exemplar® Pro is a high-performance smart spectrometer that is fitted with a low stray light unfolded Czerny-Turner spectrograph. The instrument has a highly sensitive TE cooled back-thinned (BT) CCD detector, which is linearly summed for high dynamic range. Its long focal length along with a high quantum efficiency detector provides higher data quality over the full 190-1100nm spectral range.
With a high signal-to-noise ratio, the Exemplar® Pro is an ideal choice for low light level applications. The built-in shutter helps to perform dark scan measurements even when illuminated. Furthermore, the spectrometer has on-board data processing and USB 3.0 communication.
The standard configuration of the Exemplar® Pro features a wavelength range of 750-1100nm, a ruled grating, 25µm slit, a LVF filter, and a spectral resolution of 0.6nm. The Exemplar product line is designed for multi-channel operation with ultra-low trigger delay and gate jitter.
The main features of the Exemplar® Pro are as follows:
- Obtains and transfers more than 140 spectra per second at an integration time of 6.3ms
- On-board processing that includes smoothing, dark compensation and averaging
- Capable of supporting up to 32 devices with ultra-low trigger delay (95ns) and gate jitter (+/- 20ns)
- Signal to noise ratio:
- On-board Averaging 1: ~540
- On-board Averaging 10: ~1900
- On-board Averaging 100: ~4800
- High UV, Vis, and NIR response
- Ultra low noise
- 2048 detector elements
- Over 60% QE at 200nm with over 90% peak QE
- Software-configurable cooling temperature (-25° default)
The Exemplar® Pro finds use in the following applications:
- LCD Display measurement
- LED characterization
- Gas and water analysis
- Low light level UV to NIR spectroscopy
- Raman and fluorescence spectroscopy
- Bio-medical spectroscopy
- On-line process monitoring