Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano with a unique measuring range from 0.01 – 3800 µm!
Automatic particle size analysis down to the nano-range: unbeatably simple and affordable.
Laser Particle Sizer ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano with ultrasonic box. Image Credit: FRITSCH
The NEW ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano with an extra wide measuring range of 0.01 – 3800 μm for maximum precision and sensitivity for smallest particles with an additional detector system. The intelligently revised measurement design makes the ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT especially compact and space saving. The measuring time is for most measurements less than a minute – including a reliably residue-free cleaning.
The complete evaluation of the particle size analysis takes place automatically with clearly organised results visible directly on the screen. Of course, you can also save and print out a report customised to your needs.
Get all the decisive advantages: especially easy operation and cleaning, short analysis times, reliably reproducible results and the recording of additional parameters such as temperature and pH value during wet dispersion.
Typical areas of application
The ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano is ideal for especially efficient particle size analysis – in production and quality control as well as in research and development or for controlling manufacturing processes.
To measure samples tending to agglomerate, simply add the optionally available high-performance ultrasonic box to the sample circuit.
Perfect wet dispersion
A particle size analyser can only be as good as its dispersion capabilities. Due to the ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT’s cleverly reduced design and robust engineering, the dispersion unit is particularly durable and practically maintenance-free. The complete absence of valves and movable seals in the sample circuit ensures that there are no dead spaces for sample material to settle. The powerful, adjustable-speed centrifugal pump distributes the sample uniformly in the entire circuit for stable measurements.
ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT wet dispersion unit. Image Credit: FRITSCH
- Unbeatably priced particle size analyser with a unique measuring range from 0.01 - 3800 µm
- Powerful, practically wear-free and maintenance-free dispersion unit, residue-free rinsing
- Whole measuring process extremely flexible to program via SOPs and a measuring time typically < 1 minute
- Short measuring times, especially high measuring accuracy
- Consistent reproducibility, reliable comparability
- Solid and low-maintenance with few moving parts
- Easy operation, quick and residue-free cleaning
- Recording of temperature and ph value
- One laser - faster measurement
- Quick and simultaneous recording of all scattering data
- Extremely enlarged measuring angle
- Continuous logging of the laser output
- Quick, automatic beam adjustment
- Fully automatic analysis
- Compact, space-saving design
- Surpasses the requirements of the ISO 13320
- Outstanding support
Schematic measurement design ANALYSETTE 22 NeXT Nano. Image Credit: FRITSCH
Download the Brochure for More Information