The OmniProbe 100 nanomanipulator, available from Oxford Instruments, is a port-mounted, reliable, and simple manipulator designed for SEM and FIB instruments. It employs open-loop control for accurate nanomanipulation.
The OmniProbe 100 can be mounted on SEM and FIB microscopes to manage situ lift-out, electrical and mechanical testing, charge neutralization, and other applications.
Features and Benefits
The features and benefits of the OmniProbe 100 nanomanipulator are as follows:
- Prepares atom probe and TEM samples in the SEM
- Incorporates advanced technology from five generations of innovation
- Performs accurate and smooth sample manipulation over long distances
- Carries out different applications from nanomanipulation to TEM sample preparation to electrical testing
- Cartesian movements for intuitive and easy operation
- Performs operation using a 6-button control box without the requirement of a computer
- Quickly positions tips using pneumatic insertion with accurate motor positioning
- Open-loop control allows nanometer resolution
- Improves sample flow and lowers loadlock or venting cycles