The Flex-Bio AFM system from Nanosurf has been designed to provide the required information for life science research. It is a flexible and versatile atomic force microscope that combines key technologies and components to handle life science and biological applications with ease.
Integrated with the C3000 controller, the Flex-Bio provides high levels of precision using the FlexAFM scan head. Scientists involved in life science studies can benefit from using the Flex-Bio system that instantly provides the required data, irrespective of the tasks at hand.
Key features and benefits
The main features and benefits of the Flex-Bio AFM system are as follows:
- Advanced force spectroscopy investigations
- Compatibility with inverted microscopes
- Upgradable to FluidFM and Flex-ANA
- Correlate topology, fluorescence and biomechanical properties in a single package
The applications of the the Flex-Bio AFM system are as follows:
- Advanced force spectroscopy
- Imaging of biological samples on an inverted microscope in air and liquid