The NaniteAFM, available from Nanosurf, is a compact and mountable atomic force microscope designed for large sample measurements in automated industrial environments. The NaniteAFM scan head makes the AFM an ideal system for industrial applications.
The NaniteAFM can even detect and visualize the smallest surface structures with a resolution of less than 1 nm. It enables users to bring their product analysis to a new level with simple handling and integration into a multitude of possible stage designs.
With the aid of NaniteAFM, users can check coatings for irregularities and intended structures, or utilize different measurement modes of AFM to detect elements that are not visible in topography mode.
Reproducibility and accessibility make the NaniteAFM an ideal quality control tool for production process optimization, precision engineering, semiconductor fabrication, and many other processes.
Key Features and Benefits
The main features of the NaniteAFM system are as follows:
- Compact and robust for stand alone and large stage operation
- Easy and quick cantilever exchange and alignment minimizes downtime
- Automatic batch measurements and scripting interface for system integration
The applications of the NaniteAFM system are as follows:
- Integration into other analysis systems
- Large areas (also stitching)
- Automated or serial measurements
- Product development/quality control