The PerkinElmer offers an advanced flame atomic absorption (AA) benchtop spectrometer, the PinAAcle™ 500. The system is designed to handle adverse environments and highly corrosive samples. It is completely resistant to corrosion.
The PinAAcle 500 is perfect for labs, where a dependable, easy-to-use, and high-performance flame AA is required. It is integrated with a sophisticated touchscreen interface, with the flexibility to operate through its user-friendly Syngistix Touch™ software or the more comprehensive, optional Syngistix™ for AA Software.
The PinAAcle 500 AA spectrometer is suitable for laboratories running corrosive inorganic analyses in adverse environments for which only a few elements need to be studied in many samples on a daily basis.
The main features of the PinAAcle 500 are as follows:
- Superior durability and longer life
- Corrosion resistant design reduces maintenance and operating costs
- Fast, simple, reproducible operation
- Economical cost-per-element analysis using a FAST Flame-enhanced unit
- Robust and reliable without hindering performance
- Excellent sensitivity and precision, enable analysis of lower concentration with the accuracy of higher-end AA units
- Can be used in harsh environments due to its corrosion-resistant sample introduction parts
The PinAAcle 500 is used in the following applications:
- Analysis of minerals in drinking water
- Analysis of precious metals in mining
- Analysis of copper, iron, and manganese in wine