Perkin Elmer’s LAMBDA XLS and XLS+ spectrometers have been specifically designed for use in academic and industrial laboratories that need compact instruments for a wide range of applications.
The LAMBDA XLS and XLS+ spectrometers are reliable, sensitive, and deliver excellent performance, all of which are often associated with expensive systems.
The main features of the LAMBDA XLS and XLS+ UV/Vis spectrometers are as follows:
- Xenon source - typical lifetime of 5 years
- Compact design with minimum bench-space
- Complete range of measurement modes
- Almost instantaneous scanning of full spectra
- No moving components ensure excellent stability and reliability
- Measure using 10, 20 or 40mm pathlength cells
- Ability to store up to 90 techniques
- Multiple language operation as standard
- 21CFR compatible
The main applications of the LAMBDA XLS and XLS+ UV/Vis spectrometers are as follows:
- Determination of formaldehyde content in toys
- Determination of olive oil purity and degree of oxidation