The MultiSpec® UV-VIS-NIR Spectrometer from tec5USA is based on the versatile 19” chassis design. It is a cassette-based system that integrates a light source and spectrometer module to offer a comprehensive system.
For Raman and fluorescence applications that require a single-wavelength light source, a 785 nm laser and a variety of LED light sources are provided. The MultiSpec® system is built with the high-performance Zeiss spectrometers, which can cover a broad wavelength range from 190 to 2150 nm.
Rapid electronic multiplexer technology allows this system’s UV-VIS-NIR version to have up to eight channels that can assemble data concurrently without any moving parts. A new innovation includes a multiplexed NIR version that consists of three to four measurement channels and is capable of covering 1000 - 2150 nm.
The main features of the MultiSpec® UV-VIS-NIR Spectrometer are listed below:
- Full spectra obtained in milliseconds
- Sturdy, rapid detector-array technology
- Permanent wavelength calibration and extended stability
- Modular concept offers high flexibility
- Parallel operation of various types of spectrometers
- Process control software is provided
- Complete process-capable communication interfaces to process control systems (PCS), includes Profibus, OPC, and analog/digital
- Programming interfaces (SDK) for LabVIEW and Windows
- High stability light sources (deuterium-halogen, halogen, Xe flash) with extended service life