The tecSaaS is a comprehensive solution for rapid and cost-efficient realization of sturdy stand-alone sensors to operate in a process control setting. The system processes the data from the UV-VIS-NIR spectral sensors directly in real-time, and only applicable results are transmitted to the process interface.
An individual Windows PC is not required for standard operation, so all of the proven disadvantages such as downtime, instability, IT insecurity, and maintenance and update costs will not affect the system.
A broad selection of powerful firmware and hardware modules are provided to custom assemble optimized solutions for numerous applications. In addition to traditional spectral data evaluation, the tecSaaS provides complex algorithms such as FFT, chemometrics, and the ability to characterize mathematical operations with an in-built formula parser.
The main features of the tecSaaS are as follows:
- Sturdy, rapid detector-array technology
- Full spectra obtained in milliseconds
- Compact, consistent and permanently wavelength calibrated
- Can be integrated into production and inspection machinery
- In-built real-time operating system