The SI from Microtrac is a photo-optical dynamic image analysis instrument ideal for comprehensive size and shape characterization of slurries and wet suspensions.
This image analysis instrument operates in conjunction with the Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems or S3500, as well as the USVR and SDC.
Microtrac SI Features
The key features of the SI are as follows:
- Temperature range 10 °C to 40 °C
- Low and high concentrations
- High resolution, high speed analysis
- 2456 x 2058 5 megapixel camera
- Measurement range of 1 to 2000 µm
- Capable of measuring 24 size and shape parameters
Microtrac SI Benefits:
The main benefits of the SI include:
- Full frame camera guarantees clear images, both low and high concentrations
- 15 images per second allows capturing of a complete picture of the sample being measured
- Greater image clarity is obtained by utilizing stroboscopic LED lights
- It is possible for users to rapidly characterize complex wet samples within a shorter time period in comparison to other methods of measurement by utilizing dynamic imaging, shape, and size analysis