The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is the leader in 0.1 µm air particle counting, with a sensitivity range of 0.1 - 10.0 µm. This laser diode-based true 0.10 µm particle counter has a flow rate of 1.00 CFM. Real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles, with three configurations, is provided by this device in order to meet unique application requirements.
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter has unequalled accuracy and offers a comprehensive set of features that help reduce operating costs and improve its longevity and reliability; supported by its three-year laser warranty.
It is also possible to use this particle counter as a mobile counter in order to localize source of particles, and it is available with a variety of accessories; ideal for monitoring in a variety of applications, including high-pressure gas.
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter has a stainless-steel, chemical-resistant case that can be wiped down/cleaned effortlessly, and is custom designed to reduce particle traps. Traditional under-counting errors in manifold sampling are eliminated by patented Smart Flow technology.
Users can run a sample for an entire shift without the need to leave the cleanroom, as the optional on-board batteries provide more than seven hours of continuous mobile use.
The key features of the Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter are as follows:
- Calculations and reports for ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 µm
- Quiet, carbon-free pump/blower for portable applications
- USB data download to flash memory key
- Built-in thermal printer
- Diode laser
- Large, 8.4 in. color touchscreen display for simplified use
- Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering and printing
- Interfaces with FacilityNet Software for comprehensive data management
- Optional high-efficiency exhaust filter for ISO Class 1-2
- Available in 12 languages so that individuals can use the same process and instrument across language barriers
- Integrates up to four environmental sensors; differential pressure, air flow velocity, relative humidity, temperature and more
The main benefits of the Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter include:
- Data download to Excel or USB flash memory key
- Diode laser prevents the need for costly, frequent laser cleaning
- Comprehensive data management
- Use the same particle counter for ISO Class 1-9 applications
- Reloading/saving recipes reduces time to certify the cleanroom, and reduces risk of errors
- Optional critical orifice configuration can use house vacuum for aerosol manifold applications
- Control cleanroom monitoring remotely via web browser: set-up, sample, display, print, download data and upload sample recipes without re-entering the cleanroom
Applications for the Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter:
- Process gas monitoring (with high pressure diffuser)
- Manifold sampling (with Aerosol Manifold II)
- Cleanroom and mini-environment monitoring
- Facility certification to ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Ultraclean zones (ISO 1-2)
- Troubleshooting/mobile applications
- High-sensitivity applications