The Covap series from Angstrom Engineering is a compact, economical and robust solution for use in several process applications. It is designed for the lab that requires a reliable and safe tool that produces repeatable, superior quality thin films in a compact footprint.
Covap is available with recipe storage, closed loop co-deposition control, and a unique rectangular clam-shell chamber for better accessibility (even when integrated with optional glovebox). When the chamber is open, source and stage power, as well as pneumatic pressure are cut, ensuring the highest level of safety.
Covap has a smart control interface, which enables new users to quickly become independent operators. The intelligently designed control allows multiple layers, and sequential or co-deposition, all with exceptional repeatability.
- Can achieve base pressures better than 9 x 10-8 torr
- Built on a solid welded steel and powder coated frame with a compact 600 mm x 1000 mm footprint
- 450 mm x 365 mm x 365 mm tall hinged lid high vacuum chamber
- Choose from 2 or 4 thermal evaporative source configurations
- Sources are isolated to reduce thermal effects and cross contamination
- Equipped with a complete set of removable chamber shielding to ensure easy cleaning and maintenance
- Glove box integration available
- International input voltages available
- Sequential or co-deposition
- Standard fixturing supports up to 100 mm diameter
- Installation and comprehensive training available with every system
- Our detailed training manual teaches new users how to operate and maintain the equipment
- A comprehensive safety alert and interlock systems helps protect user as well as the equipment
- 1-Year warranty with the most responsive and caring support team in the industry