Anything is possible with this PVD platform. EvoVac deposition systems are designed specifically to meet the demands of next generation research applications, including perovskite, thin film batteries, Josephson junctions, thin film transistors, OLED, and many more.
It is equipped with Aeres, our advanced process control software, which unifies absolutely every aspect of thin film processing into a single, simple to learn user interface. Complicated PVD fabrication just became easy for every user in the lab.
EvoVac platforms offer a powerful package at a competitive price and can be shipped from our facility in as little as 16 weeks. Extensive flexibility and modular component combinations make it a perfect solution for unique research environments or part of a larger multi-system installation.
- Aeres: Advanced process control software
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber options
- Designed to meet your process requirements
- Available in high vacuum (HV) and ultra-high vacuum (UHV) base pressures
- Support for multiple PVD processes, including magnetron sputtering, electron beam evaporation, thermal evaporation, and ion beam processing
- Can accommodate up to 14 sources
- Glove box integration available
- Degrees of automation possible with available load lock, transfer arms, and mask handling
- Standard 710 mm x 500 mm x 710 mm chamber with sliding and hinged door options
- International input voltages available
- Standard fixturing supports up to 300 mm diameter. Please contact us for assistance with larger substrate sizes
- Installation and comprehensive training available with every system
- Our detailed training manual teaches new users how to operate and maintain the equipment
- A comprehensive safety alert and interlock systems helps protect user as well as the equipment
- 1-Year warranty with responsive and caring customer service