The AS-2011 Laser Particle Size Analyzer uses the Mie Scattering principle to accurately determine the particle size distribution from 0.1 to 500 μm. This equipment is available with a number of unique advantages. Innovative photocells and a robust laser diode optimize the precision of static light scattering giving the AS-2011 a prolonged operational lifetime.
A patented optical bench avoids light path deviation, one of the key technical problems in the industry of particle size analysis. A User-friendly program and improved algorithm bring repeatability and accuracy qualification to the International Standard ISO13320-1 Particle Size Analysis-Laser Diffraction Methods. The AS-2011 has become the most cost-effective and reliable LPSA and is extensively used in micron particle size characterization.
||<1% (CRM D50)
||<1% (CRM D50)
||Laser diode >25000 hrs
||220 V 50 Hz 80 W
||Serial port RS-232
- Special Coating: External (corrosion resistant) and internal (anti-reflective) coatings effectively shield the interference from unwanted light and reflecting walls. Special coating protects the laser diffraction system and enhances analyzer performance.
- Robust Light Source: Exceptional monochromatic laser diode works has a lifetime of at almost 25,000 hours. No work, no loss. Monochrome enhances the accuracy and prolonged lifetime extends the working life of laser particle size analyzer. A unique design incorporates a Fourier lens into the holder of laser diode which enhances the light path alignment.
- Stable Optical Bench: All major optical assemblies such as laser, cell holder and detection system are firmly fixed on one cast steel optical bench. This patented design prevents light path deviation, one of the major technical problems in the industry of particle size analysis.
- Sensitive Photocells: High-resolution photocells allow the AS-2011 to be much more sensitive than any other particle size analyzer. The detection system array efficiently captures the scattered light, thus guaranteeing the accuracy and authenticity of particle size characterization results.
- High-Speed Circuit Boards: The circuit boards employed in the serial port, filtering, amplification and data transmission and processing have a significant speed advantage over standard ones. They work with new algorithms in order to offer short measurement times.
- Versatile Small (Volume) Cell Assembly: The small cell assembly has found extensive applications due to its high reliability and extremely small fault rate. The corrosion-resistant small cell can either hold water or other mediums. A micro silent agitator completely stirs up the suspension and improves repeatability and accuracy.
- Optional AS20 Dispersing Unit: AS20 Dispersing Unit incorporates functions of dispersing, circulation and agitation. It effectively suspends high-density particles in water in order to achieve improved accuracy. The panel of AS20 is easy and simple to use.
- Ingenious Cell Holder: The patented cell holder allows the shift between small cell and flow cell assembly to be safe and easy.
- Advanced Mie Scattering: The AS-2011 laser particle size analysis system adopts the most progressive principle of Mie Scattering and gives the micron particles an objective and scientific particle size analysis.
- Fast and Accurate Algorithm: A newly designed algorithm is capable of obtaining the most accurate results and greatly reducing the measurement time.
- Flexible Parameters: In order to advance the correlation capability of the AS-2011 with other laser particle size analyzers, AimSizer develops flexible and advanced parameters to make AS-2011 the preferred substitute of world renowned LPSAs. These parameters are capable of providing users with acceptable correlation results.
- Safe Log on: It is possible for users to log in to the particle sizing software in two ways: Administrator or Operator, with only the Administrator being authorized to alter the major settings of particle size analysis system, which majorly improves the stability and security.
- Automatic Measurement: The automation begins with automatic error detecting on the light path and background, and then size analysis is automatically performed. In less than 60 seconds size distribution is displayed on the computer screen ready for exporting to print or Excel formats.
- Comprehensive Analysis Report: The result analysis report includes characteristic values, size distribution curve/histogram and also table of size distribution in order to compare with other results respectively. The user is also allowed to edit and then modify the report.
- Authoritative Validation and Traceability: Aimsizer validates every single unit by measuring stable Certified Reference Material CRM SB2005, which guarantees the performance of each analyzer and improves the traceability. The results obtained should agree with the standard values before export.
- Satisfying Accuracy and Repeatability: More than meeting the requirement of ISO13320-1 on accuracy and repeatability (<3%), the AS-2011 also optimizes the reproducibility to a new level (<3%)
Agrochemical, Abrasives, Adhesives, Barite, Bentonite, Boron Carbide, Brucite, Bubble, Batteries, Calcite, Carbon Black, Catalysts, Cement, Ceramics, Chemicals, Clay, Coal, Calcium Carbonate, Coatings, Corundum, Cosmetics, Diamond Powder, Dolomite, Diatomite, Emulsion, Environmental, Explosives, Ferrite, Fluorescent, Fluorite, Food & Beverage, Food Additive, Graphite, Grinding, Inks, Kaolin, Medicine, Metal Powder, Mica, Milling, Minerals, Oxides, Paints, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Pigments, Plaster, Plastics, Polymers, Petrochemical, Quartz, Refractory, Resins, Silica, Slurries, Soil Sediments, Synthetics, Sulfur, Talc, Toners, Tourmaline, Wollastonite, Zirconium Silicate, Zeolite etc. in micron range.