SAXS has a well-established track record for consistent determination of macromolecular shape, related parameters and even interactions and dynamics in solutions. Until now, these measurements were carried out at synchrotron facilities or with low throughput laboratory arrangements requiring huge quantities of sample.
With the BioXolver, users can speed up the R&D process. They can get easy access to superior quality information on numerous samples, using minimal quantities of solution, and whenever it is required.
Video: BioXolver, Accelerate your biostructural research
Macromolecular Shape and Dynamics
The BioXolver provides information on radius of gyration, degree of folding, maximum intra-particle distance, molecular weight, denaturation and low-resolution 3D protein shape.
High Throughput Measurements and Results
From sample to results on 192 samples!
- Just place the 2 x 96 well trays on the instrument, click start and walk away
- The in–line pipetting robot does automated handling of samples, and the cleaning and drying of the sample cell. There is no cross contamination of samples. It is quick, reliable, and neat.
- The automated ATSAS package from EMBL in Hamburg analyzes and compiles the results
- The instrument notifies users via e-mail. The results can be retrieved remotely.
- More samples can be run
- Results comparable to synchrotron data
- Short sample to sample cycle time
- Reproducibility of user’s measurement is insured
Low Sample Volume Consumption
Tubeless handling of sample volume down to 5 μl
- Automated sample positioning by machine vision
- Direct injection into measurement cell
- Save precious sample and money
- Do more with the sample
Directly in User’s Lab
Obtain information on dynamics and shape of macromolecules in solution right where one is.
- No sample deterioration during transport
- Reduce your development cycle
- No need to wait for synchrotron beamtime