The EXFM-ONE system employs an ultrasonic method to directly measure exhaust gas flow rates from a vehicle or engine. This system is applicable for various purposes, such as real time mass measurement of raw exhaust gas combined with Motor Exhaust Gas Analyzer (MEXA-ONE), or for measurement of Particulate Matter/emission combined with partial flow dilution system such as MDLT (Partial Flow Dilution Tunnel) or BMD (Bag Mini Diluter). When the EXFM-ONE is paired with an optional air-to-fuel ratio (AFR) analyzer, fuel consumption evaluation is also available.
- Wide range of flow measurement: 0 m3/min to 10 m3/min
- Rapid response rate: Of less than 0.5 seconds t10-90 response
- Integrated into HORIBA ONE PLATFORM or connected to host computer
HORIBA ONE Platform
The HORIBA ONE Series measurement devices, such as MEXA-ONE and EXFM-ONE, utilize the newly developed software platform known as the HORIBA ONE PLATFORM, which enables the user to manage measurement and quality check results of EXFM-ONE; as well as all other connected devices on a single display. This single user interface increases the overall efficiency of measurement processes while optimizing user control over the entire testing process.
- Real-time mass emission measurement of medium/light-duty engines: Provides the analysis of both engine and catalyst behaviors during transient test cycles.
- PM measurement of medium/light-duty vehicles using MDLT: Ensures flow control of the partial flow sampling system, such as MDLT, during vehicle testing processes.
- Easy and instantaneous fuel consumption measurement: Performs real-time fuel consumption analysis of vehicles when equipped with an optional air-to-fuel ratio (AFR) analyzer.
Ultrasonic Exhaust Flow Meter - EXFM-ONE
Ultrasonic Exhaust Flow Meter - EXFM-ONE - Picture 1
Ultrasonic Exhaust Flow Meter - EXFM-ONE - Picture 2
Ultrasonic Exhaust Flow Meter - EXFM-ONE - Picture 3
Ultrasonic Exhaust Flow Meter - EXFM-ONE - Picture 4
Integrated Operating Platform
PM measurement of medium/light-duty vehicles using MDLT
Easy and instantaneous fuel consumption measurement
Excellent correlation from idling to high speed driving
Rapid response after fuel shut-off operation