The Type II Faraday Cage provides simplified assembly and improved access. Its “window-shade” type retracting front panel is simpler to operate than hinged doors and creates minimal disruption when modified.
This front panel stays in place without a fastener and may be situated anywhere between closed and fully opened. The whole unit may be assembled in a few minutes with a screwdriver (provided) and the front door is delivered assembled.
This cage incorporates the same copper-mesh material and stainless steel frame as previous models. It requires and mounts to TMC’s full-perimeter enclosures and to our CleanBench lab tables.
Our 40 inch tall Type II Faraday Cages now have a convenient 2 inch diameter hole in the base of the rear and side panels. This attribute makes cable interface to the interior of the cage simple. The hole is sleeved with a rounded rubber liner for durability and to shield sharp edges.
We now also provide a new version of our armrest pads that is compatible with our cages. These armrest pads are almost identical to our non-Faraday Cage pads but attach with Velcro straps rather than clips or magnets.
Type II Cage
- Optional "U" shaped hanging shelf
- Optional non-isolated sliding shelf oriented front-to-rear
- Full perimeter enclosure required to mount cage
- New 2 in. diameter holes for cable passage
- Optional armrest pads are now available with Faraday Cages
- Bench-mounted cage does not require vibration table
- BenchTop Cage includes stainless steel baseplate