TMC has provided custom acoustic enclosures for our equipment production customers for a number of years. The enclosures are highly engineered and uniquely suited to the particular tool being isolated.
The operators were put in a position of needing to design their own acoustic enclosures for their unique applications. Given the amount of design required, this was impractical. Demand emerged for a standard, off-the-shelf TMC enclosure including many of the attributes of our custom enclosures with the practicality of a single, multi-purpose design. The 83-500 Series Acoustic Enclosure was designed as this multi-purpose acoustic enclosure.
- Robust handle and latch ensure comfort and ease of use
- Enclosure compatible with TMC line of active and passiveTableTop™ vibration isolation systems
- Hinged side panels, glass window, and caster
- Steel exterior with powder-coat finish
- Acoustic attenuation, up to 40 dB
- Self-opening front panel retracts away from operator