Grolltex’s 25 micron-thick copper foil is sourced from a reliable and quality-assured supplier in the United States. As part of Grolltex’s commitment to continually deliver the highest quality graphene at affordable prices, this company performs in-house substrate processing that ensures that all grain sizes within the copper foil are tens of square centimeters in area.
Furthermore, all 3” x 3” graphene/copper foil pieces are firmly secured to their underlying plastic containers with four small Kapton tape pieces present at each corner of the foil. To release the foil from the container, the user should gently peel the tape or cut off the corners of the foil.
- Transparency: >97%
- Graphene Coverage: Equal to or greater than 95% monolayer
- FET mobility*: >2700 cm2/(V∙s)
- Sheet resistance*: 430 ± 50 Ω/sq
- Grain size: >40 μm
- Raman D/G ratio: Indistinguishable to 0.03
*The indicated product metrics are generic to our transfer process. For all graphene-on-copper products, the displayed range represents electronic data that we have obtained using our in-house transfer capabilities to transfer graphene to SiO2. Your own mobility and sheet resistance numbers will depend entirely on the transfer methods that you use, and the resultant quality of your transfers.
- Achieve maximum shelf life by storing your graphene sample under vacuum or in inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) conditions following the opening of the vacuum sealed package.
- To cut the graphene sheet into smaller pieces, the plastic packaging substrate is an ideal surface that can be used for this purpose. It is recommended that the user utilizes either a rolling blade or a sharp scalpel blade to cut the graphene sheets.
- Note that any unused/unneeded substrates can be recycled.
- Store the product serial number (S/N) once the sample has been received, as it will assist Grolltex with any potential inquiries that will arise during the use of this product.
- The S/N is located on the clear vacuum-sealed bag that contains the graphene sample following its arrival to your facility.
Monolayer Graphene on 25 Micron-Thick Copper Foil
Monolayer Graphene on 25 Micron-Thick Copper Foil - Picture 1
Monolayer Graphene on 25 Micron-Thick Copper Foil - Picture 2
Monolayer Graphene on 25 Micron-Thick Copper Foil - Picture 3