Grolltex’s 25 micron-thick copper foil is sourced from a reliable and quality-assured supplier in the United States. As part of Grolltex’s commitment to continually deliver the highest quality graphene while maintaining affordable prices for all consumers, the company performs in-house substrate processing to determine the grain sizes present within the copper foil, and that they all maintain an area within the range of tens of square centimeters.
Furthermore, all 3” x 3” hBN/copper foil pieces are firmly secured to their underlying plastic containers with four small Kapton tape pieces present at each corner of the foil. To release the foil from the container, the user should gently peel the tape or cut off the corners of the foil.
- hBN Coverage: 100% with sporadic adlayers
- Bandgap: 5.97 eV
- Grain size: >4 μm
- Raman Peak: 1370 /cm-1
- Achieve maximum shelf life by storing your hBN sample under vacuum or in inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) conditions following the opening of the vacuum sealed package has been opened.
- All plastic packing containers that are used to store the hBN/copper foil pieces should be recycled once they are no longer needed.
- Store the product serial number (S/N) once the sample has been received, as it will assist Grolltex with any potential inquiries that will arise during the use of this product.
- The S/N is located on the clear vacuum-sealed bag that contains the hBN sample following its arrival to your facility.
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (hBN) Monolayer on 3x3 Copper Foil
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (hBN) Monolayer on 3x3 Copper Foil - Picture 1
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (hBN) Monolayer on 3x3 Copper Foil - Picture 2
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (hBN) Monolayer on 3x3 Copper Foil - Picture 3
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (hBN) Monolayer on 3x3 Copper Foil - Picture 4