Grolltex’s 4 inch Si/SiO2 wafers are sourced from a reliable and quality-assured supplier in the United States.
- Type/Doping: P/B
- Resistivity: 1 – 10 Ω∙cm
- Metal Impurities: 1.00e10 – 5.00e10 (at/cm) substrate
- Transparency: >97%
- Graphene Coverage: 100% with sporadic adlayers
- FET mobility: >2700 cm2/(V∙s)
- Sheet resistance: 430 ± 50 Ω/sq
- Grain size: >40 μm
- Raman D/G ratio*: Indistinguishable to 0.03
* The indicated product metrics are generic to our process. Each graphene unit sold is accompanied by a specification sheet unique to the S/N and contains batch-specific metrics. This eliminates guesswork and ensures that you only get the best, well-characterized, and QA-passed graphene.
- Achieve maximum shelf life by storing your graphene sample under vacuum or in inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) conditions following the opening of the vacuum sealed package
- Keep the product serial number once the sample has been received, as it will assist Grolltex with any potential inquiries that will arise during the use of this product.
- The S/N is located on the clear vacuum-sealed bag that contains the graphene sample following its arrival to your facility
4-Inch Si/SiO2 Wafer with Monolayer Graphene
4-Inch Si/SiO2 Wafer with Monolayer Graphene - Picture 1
4-Inch Si/SiO2 Wafer with Monolayer Graphene - Picture 2