Substrates are customer provided and can vary massively. The specific graphene adhesion characteristics cannot be known for all customer substrates; as such, graphene transfer onto custom substrates is conducted on a best-effort basis and results can vary.
- Transparency: >97%
- Graphene Coverage: 100% with sporadic adlayers
- FET mobility: >2700 cm2/(V∙s)
- Sheet resistance: 430 ± 50 Ω/sq
- Grain size: >40 μm
- Raman D/G ratio: Indistinguishable to 0.03
- Achieve maximum shelf life by storing your graphene sample under vacuum or in inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) conditions following the opening of the vacuum sealed package
- Store the product serial number once the sample has been received, as it will help Grolltex with any potential inquiries that will arise during the use of this product
- The S/N is located on the clear vacuum-sealed bag that contains the graphene sample following its arrival to your facility.
Monolayer Graphene for Custom Substrates
Monolayer Graphene for Custom Substrates - Picture 1
Monolayer Graphene for Custom Substrates - Picture 2
Monolayer Graphene for Custom Substrates - Picture 3