GrollTex’s 4-inch Si/SiO2 wafers are manufactured from a reliable and quality-assured supplier in the United States. Some specifications unique to this product include:
- Type/Doping: P/B
- Wafer Thickness : 500 +/- 50μm
- Oxide Thickness: 300nm
- Resistivity: 1 – 10 (ohm-cm)
- Orientation: <1-0-0>
- Metal Impurities: 1.00e10 – 5.00e10 (at/cm2)
All of the following metrics represent electronic data that GrollTex has obtained through the use of their in-house transfer capabilities that were used to transfer hBN to silicon dioxide (SiO2). Any other mobility and sheet resistance numbers will vary depending on the transfer methods used by the user, as well as the resultant quality of transfers used during this process.
The metrics for the hBN product discussed here include:
- hBN Coverage: 100% with sporadic adlayers
- Bandgap: 5.97 eV
- Grain size: >4 μm
- Raman Peak: 1370 /cm-1
- In order to acquire the maximum shelf life of your hBN material, it is recommended that all samples are stored under vacuum or in inert atmosphere (Argon or Nitrogen) conditions once the vacuum sealed package has been opened.
- Store the product S/N once the sample has been received, as it will assist GrollTex with any potential inquiries that will arise during the use of this product.
- The S/N is located on the clear vacuum-sealed bag that contains the hBN sample following its arrival to your facility.
Boron Nitride (hBN) on a 4-Inch Diameter Si/SiO2 Wafer
Boron Nitride (hBN) on a 4-Inch Diameter Si/SiO2 Wafer - Picture 1
Boron Nitride (hBN) on a 4-Inch Diameter Si/SiO2 Wafer - Picture 2
Boron Nitride (hBN) on a 4-Inch Diameter Si/SiO2 Wafer - Picture 3
Boron Nitride (hBN) on a 4-Inch Diameter Si/SiO2 Wafer - Picture 4