Life scientists are interested in the way materials look at nanoscale resolution and how their softness is affected in liquid and buffer conditions. Park NX-Bio makes this possible with its advanced in-liquid imaging Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy (SICM) and its highly acclaimed Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) technology.
More Powerful Physiological Study Solutions
Park NX-Bio is a powerful 3-in-1 bio-research tool that combines SICM and AFM in a unique way. The tool also uses an inverted optical microscope (IOM) on the same platform. The modular design of Park NX-Bio makes it possible for researchers to switch between SICM and AFM with ease.
Park NX-Bio is designed for non-invasive in-liquid imaging, which makes it the perfect tool for studying biological materials under physiological conditions. The Park NX-Bio combines the bio-mechanical property measurement capabilities of the AFM, the nano imaging function of the SICM in liquid, and the optical viewing of the IOM.
Easy to Use, Even for Entry Level Researchers
The Park NX-Bio has been specifically designed to be user-friendly, with its automatic imaging SICM software reducing the amount of time needed for in-liquid imaging. A simple training course (of only a few hours) provides the required knowledge for basic setup and operation. This allows users to manage their time better and work on more advanced research, without worrying about the process.
Physiological Morphology Imaging for Biological Research Laboratories
Scanning Ion Conductance Microscopy (SICM)
- In-liquid imaging with ease
- Delicate membrane morphology imaging at the cellular and sub-cellular level
- Biological tissue imaging in three-dimensional (3D) structures
Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
- High-resolution bio-imaging for a single molecule with True Non-Contact™ Mode
- Force-distance (FD) spectroscopy for mechanical property characterization of various bio-materials
- Accurate FD spectroscopy control with leading low noise Z detector
- Force volume imaging
Live Cell Chamber
- Optimal temperature, pH, humidity control to maintain viable bio-activity
Reliable and Repeatable Nano Bio-Imaging for Better Experimental Verification
- Non-invasive SICM to preserve naïve morphological information of soft bio-materials
- Excellent imaging repeatability in automatically programmed and running software
- Accurate height/depth analysis from 3D structure measurements
Full Integration with Inverted Optical Microscope for High Productivity
- Bright field and phase contrast for easier sample finding
- Access to full range of objective lenses up to 100x magnification
- Integration with confocal and fluorescence microscopy
- Advanced image overlay functions
Versatility and Practicality: Imaging Solutions for Life Science from Park Systems