AFM, Laser microscope, Electrobalance, SPM, Microhardness tester, Interferometer, Electron scale surface roughness tester and other precision instruments
6DOF Active Vibration Control
The 6DOF active control produces a non-resonant vibration isolation effect that delivers extraordinary performances across the whole frequency spectrum.
The possibility of air contamination is eliminated with an aluminum surface plate and body. It also does not need an air supply.
LCD Monitor (Standard Equipment)
- Acceleration response spectrum
Automatic Leveling and Clamping
Automatic leveling and automatic clamping for transport can be activated with the push of a button.
6DOF active vibration control produces outstanding vibration isolation performance.
Gold nanoparticles supported on SiO2 / Si (111)
Scan size: 500 nm x 500 nm
- Dimension (W × D × H): 400 mm × 500 mm × 80 mm
- Maximum load capacity (loading impartially): 120 kg
- Product mass: 19 kg
- Power supply: AC 85 - 264 V single-phase 50/60 Hz
- Isolation Technology: Across all frequencies, translation, and rotational directions (six freedoms).
- Force Directions: Active compensation in all six degrees of freedom
- Isolation Performance: 5 Hz = 25 dB, 10 Hz = 40 dB
- Active Bandwidth: 0.8 or less ~ 100 or more Hz
- Max Compensation Level: 0.35 gal (RMS) at 5 Hz with a load of 60 kg
- Stroke of the Actuator: 2 mm
- Max Correction Forces V = Vertical: 16 N
- Max Correction Forces H = Horizontal: 8 N
- Repeatability of Load Adjustment: 0.1 mm