Raith’s EBPG5200 is a high-performance nanolithography system integrated with full 200 mm writing capability. This electron beam lithography system offers a further evolutionary stage of the extremely successful and field-established EBPG series.
The EBPG5200 delivers a wide variety of innovative solutions for direct write nanolithography as well as R&D mask making in commercial centers of excellence and universities.
The system is available together with the EBPG5150, which uses the same general plinth platform based on a 155 mm x 155 mm stage system.
- Extreme beam current up to 350 nA
- Excellent direct write performance with overlay accuracy of less than or equal to 5 nm
- Ultra-fast, low-noise pattern generator 125 MHz
- Unmatched automatic calibration and task execution
- Maximum resolution
- Minimum feature size of less than 8 nm
- 200 mm platform for up to 8″ wafer and 7″ masks
- High current density Thermal Field Emission gun for operation at 20, 50, and 100 kV
- Versatile configuration packages to guarantee a perfect fit with application requirements
- Continuously variable large field size operation to 1 mm at all kVs
- GUI for user-friendly operation for diverse “multi-user environment”
Modular System Architecture
The modular system architecture enables the adaptation of the system configuration to specific customer needs together with a structured upgrade strategy. This enables a path for tracking future technology trends as well as safeguarding the initial system investment of customers.
EBPG5200 Product Details
- High-speed Direct Write
- Anti-counterfeiting security elements
- High KV for high aspect ratio nanostructures
- Batch production, for example, compound semiconductor devices
- 10x autoloader
- 8″ full travel
- Large (vertical) Z travel option
EBPG5200 Ultra-High Performance Electron Beam Lithography
An 8 inch wafer is one of the possibilities to use in the 10-holder airlock
EBPG5200 Applications: Overlay accuracy of much better than 5 nm demonstrated on a zone plate (CRXO/LBL, Berkley, USA)
EBPG5200 Applications: A pair of single-photon nodes in an integrated circuit (M. Petruzzella, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands)
EBPG5200 Applications: Circular grating resonator (AMO GmbH, Germany)
EBPG5200 Applications: 6-nm resolution (100 kV, HSQ)(Raith)
EBPG5200 Applications: Vertical resonant tunnel transistor (FZ Juelich, Germany)
EBPG5200 Applications: Compound semiconductor application
EBPG5200 Applications: 5-nm dense lines (Delft University, The Netherlands)