The KLA-Tencor Development Series of 3D surface profilers offer a complete solution focusing on the needs of the engineering and research community. Our 3D surface profiler products are designed to match the varied requirements of our customers through the delivery of full featured surface profiler products, integration of new technologies, and improved performance.
- 250 ìm closed loop vertical range
- PSI (phase) and VSI mode (vertical)
- 100mm x 100mm manual sample positioning stage (optional 100mm x 100mm motorized stage)
- Solid State light source
- Optional stitching and auto alignment of images
- Windows XP and Vista compatible
- The MicroXAM-100 3D surface profiler complements our surface profiling portfolio by combining white light and phase-shifting interferometry for precise, non-destructive surface measurements that are internally and permanently referenced to a standard wavelength of light. The surface profiler system provides precise, high-resolution, non-contact
- 3D profiles of both smooth and rough surfaces. The intuitive Windows user interface allows simple and reproducible program navigation.
The MicroXAM -100 3D surface profiler can measure fields of view from 100 X 100 microns to 2.0 X 2.0 millimeters (dependent on the objective lens used). The MicroXAM 100 optical interferometer quickly and accurately measures the 3D topography of surfaces at the nanometer level with a z-scan range of 250 microns (or up to 10 mm with Z-Stitching). With the new 3D image stitching capabilities, multiple images can be stitched together to produce an extended fields of view.
- Surface Texture
- Precision step height
- Surface form
- Thin film stress
- 3D imaging
- Material Characterization
This product was formerly the Ambios Xi-100 Plus - Surface Profilometer and Interferometer