INFINITY5-5—a high-quality, 5-megapixel (MP) microscopy camera from Lumenera—offers excellent speed and resolution. It is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that is as good as sCMOS technology.
The camera enables rapid focusing at high frame rates of around 75 frames per second; hence, it can perform well in a variety of applications.
The unit has a 2/3″ sensor format that offers a resolution of 2464 x 2056 with 3.45-µm pixels. A HDMI output is also provided through which the INFINITY5-5 camera can be linked to a PC and HDMI monitor or television for applications where knowledge sharing is important.
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
Users can operate the camera by directly linking it to an HDMI monitor, or they can connect it to a Mac or PC through USB 3 to both preview and capture the images. Soft-touch response buttons are provided that can be used to control the camera either with or without connection to a PC.
Ready to Perform
Lumenera’s ready-to-perform INFINITY5-5 camera is provided with power supply, cables (HDMI and USB), and also INFINITY CAPTURE software for routine imaging requirements, like video clips, image capture, camera setting adjustments, and live preview.
The INFINITY5-5 camera also facilitates third-party interoperability with LabView analysis software, MatLab systems engineering software, MetaMorph and Micro-Manager microscopy software, as well as DirectShow and TWAIN interfaces.
Unique algorithms from Lumenera assure precise color reproduction, resulting in a sample preview on a monitor that is similar to the view in the microscope eyepiece.
All microscopy cameras available from Lumenera include an industry-leading, full four-year warranty.
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for image capture, white balance, and power
- Selectable 12- or 8-bit pixel data
- Dual output to HDMI and USB 3 compatible monitor
- Fast frame rates at approximately 75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Monochrome or color IMX252 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3″ optical format, offering 2464 x 2056 resolution with 3.45 x 3.45-μm pixels
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x–0.7x
- Support available for third-party capture and analysis applications—MetaMorph and Micro-Manager
- Compatible software for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit operating systems, and MAC OS X 10.13
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for easy connectivity and fastest image delivery; USB 2.0 supported
Need a Camera for Your Microscope? Choose Lumenera's INFINITY Microscopy Cameras