The TS-C30 active vibration isolation table from Herzan is the most recent innovation from the TS Series. The table provides considerable active vibration isolation performance for scientists working on small, nanoscale microscopes.
Moreover, TS-C30 is Herzan’s most economical active vibration isolation table that offers greater value for scientists seeking low-frequency vibration isolation, and a string of features directly profiting their application.
- Premium design: Brushed metal with black anodized top plavte
- Isolates all vibrations: Can isolate low-frequency active vibration in all six degrees of freedom.
- Active > Passive: Absence of low-frequency resonance and 500 times more stiffness means highly improved performance than passive systems
- Research-grade technology: Cutting-edge piezoelectric sensory technology offers top-class isolation performance
- Dynamic isolation: All resonances are damped by the internal feedback loop
TS table’s vibration isolation performance allows research instruments to optimize their resolution by eliminating ambient vibration noise that influences their data. Typically, any instrument sensitive to vibration noise below 5 Hz can significantly gain from the exclusive technology incorporated in a TS Series table.
Typical Applications Using TS Platforms:
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Atomic force microscopy
- In-vitro fertilization
The transmissibility graph depicted below signifies the vibration isolation performance delivered by all TS Series tables (in all six degrees of freedom).
- Up to 50 dB of vibration reduction over 20 Hz
- Active vibration isolation from 1.2 to 1000 Hz
- Passive vibration isolation from 1000 Hz and beyond
- 99% vibration isolation at 11.5 Hz and beyond
- 90% vibration isolation at 3.3 Hz